Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yay! Spring!

We are very excited about the warm weather. Andrew wants to be outside all the time. I do to. But with no shade in our yard...AT ALL...how exactly do I keep the infant cool and happy and un-sunburned? I'm still figuring out this 2 kid thing. But isn't Lily ADORABLE in her little sunhat? You don't have to say so...I know so. And she has a bazillion (did you know that "bazillion" is not picked out by spell-check as a non-word? Interesting). I love spring. Hate summer though. I do not like to be hot. And this will be the first summer in my adult life I don't have a neighborhood pool to use. It could get ugly, folks.


2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG--I could eat her up!!!

Kelsey said...

She looks rather suspicious of you. It's as though she knows you are about to run inside and post the pictures online.