Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lily...a photo essay

Because I've been so bad about taking and downloading pictures lately...here are some shots of my ever-changing little girl.


Lily enjoying icing from Andrew's birthday cake (which was decorated like a football field...surprise surprise). Also included in this shot is her double-chinned mother. Lovely.
Lily loves to get into trouble. One of her favorite tricks is sneaking to the steps and climbing them by herself. Of course, I make this even more of a game by stomping around the corner and tickling her every time I catch her. Normal parents would have gates. I hate gates. And our steps aren't really gate ready at the bottom. Whatever. We both love this game. As you can tell by her delighted, "I've been caught" face in this photo. Trouble.
Lily "helping" me in the kitchen. She is only allowed to unload. Hence the hideous kitchen counter in the background. Why is it my house only bothers me in pictures. Kind of like my fat*ss, double-chinned persona. Only really bothers me in pictures.



This photo illustrates why I don't get many pictures of Lily. She WANTS THE CAMERA...NOW!!! I don't have much time to set up a shot.

A sweet and beautiful shot of my Lillian. Still not walking...but she loves to ride on her push toy. Especially when Andrew is pushing her. Which gives me a heart-attack. But she loves. Until he topples her over. Heart-attacks, people. How many can one woman withstand?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

OMG! SHe is so darn cute!
I am so jealous of all that hair!!!