Sunday, December 16, 2007

This one's for my family

Dear Linda, Mom, Sara, Annie, and any other fool who thinks I should publish my blog somewhere somehow and people will care,

Go read this blog. (Just click on the words "this blog" to link to the post I'm talking about). These are the types of blogs that should be published...not my one-horse pony show (is that how the saying goes?). Cleverly written, something all people can relate to, etc etc.

And is it just me, or is this woman spying on me? Because I have had these very same conversations with Jeff. The. very. same. Maybe I should start worrying about security on this site. I think she's found me somehow.

2 comments:

Annie said...

A.) Thank you for including me in you "for my family" post. I feel honored.
B.) Shut up and admit you're funny.
C.) I don't know who that chick is, but she seems to comment a lot at least on Kelsey's and Erin's sites...maybe she indirectly knows you.
D.) Uh, her blog sounds a lot like yours. And you think it's funny. Duh.
E.) It's "DOG and PONY show".
F.) Publish anyway, butthead.

Anonymous said...

I second it, Annie!! The blog was funny, but so are you. Would you deprive the world of your humor? Any way, go to the bakery. I believe they have cookies there.