Monday, May 03, 2010

Lily talks about rabbits

I finally found where the videos are hidden in our computer (thanks, Jeff!).

Here's an oldie but a goodie...Lily telling me about what she learned at school way back in March.

Lily is still a bit hard to understand...especially with Mike gallavanting around in the background.

So basically it goes like this...

Lily starts. Lily yells at Mike to stop. (which I love...so big sisterish) Then she tells us about what rabbits eat. And in a hushed whisper she tell us that they have long ears to listen for the other animals that like to eat them. Like foxes. Then she jumps up to show us how they have hoppy legs to get away. And then she says, "That's all I have." And then something about their wiggly noses.

I know this is boring for many of you...but perhaps the aunts and uncles will enjoy seeing their far away niece. ;) I'll hunt up some more videos later. It takes about 15 minutes to download them onto Blogger...so I'll see how many I can get up.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Erin said...

That video is priceless! The sincerity just kills me.