Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maybe this is why she doesn't like to eat

(shhhh...I know, I know...wedding pictures. I promise I will eventually download them onto my computer and upload them onto Blogger. Promise. Not right now.)

During our travels last weekend, there were two instances that made me wonder about my Lily.

#1: We stopped at a rest area, and it smelled overwhelmingly like cow dung. Welcome to the middle of Pennsylvania. ;) I was putting Lily back into her car seat, and I commented, "Pee-You! It smells like cow poop!" And Lily replied while holding her nose, "Yes! Yucky! It smells like potatoes!"

#2: We were stopping for a break at Cabella's in WV (read: best free zoo EVER...even if all the dead animals are a little creepy...the kiddos love it). Lily and I went into the restroom right after someone had changed a really really stinky diaper (read: Mike and I had been in there just moments before). Lily immediately held her nose and said, "It smells like hot dogs in here!"


Now, tell me, if YOU thought that potatoes and hot dogs smell the same as cow shit and dirty diapers...wouldn't YOU be a picky eater too?

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

haha! Maybe she has a very sensitive sniffer.