Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank you, Linda

Pictures from Grandma!

Some are bonus shots from her visit last month while Jeff was in South America:

Feeding ducks in New Hope...sorry I didn't get this one flipped around.

Some are from when we had the older two at the rehearsal dinner...and Michael got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa alone.





Back in time to PA now...damn my computer illiteracy...I hate posting pictures. Someday, I'm going to sit down with someone and figure out how to do it. Because the way I do it is just too difficult.
This is at a park near us with the coolest playground equipment ever. This is a modified merry-go-round.




A giant saddle shaped swing (I think you are supposed to stand on it and "surf"...but sitting is fun too)
Aaaaaand...back to the wedding.
The only family shot...and you can see why there weren't more taken. Getting #3 to sit still and #2 to pose was damn near impossible.

Lily and Andrew getting down.

My sister and family.

Lily and I waiting for the photographer to need her again. He didn't do all the kid pictures at once, so we had to keep wrangling the kids up to the stage and then when we would be dismissed and the kids would run off, he'd say, "I'll need them in a few minutes...don't go far." They would run off, wanting some of the appetizers that other people were getting...and then we'd get called back for more photos before we could go get some. Ugh. I was less than happy with that man.


This is what my blessed father-in-law did for much of the beginning of the wedding.


Lily dances with Pepere

5 comments:

LisaP said...

Awesome! I love seeing pictures of your kids. And I don't think you look "thick" at all.

Aunt Sara said...

I absolutely love the picture of Mikey and Grandpa walking down the street. So sweet.

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family photo! Awesome.

CARRIE said...

You clean up good, Giselle! Great family shot.

Anonymous said...

Man, what a good-looking family you have! You look fabulous!