Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding pictures

So this is all I've got. Apparently all the family shots I posed for were taken with my MIL's camera. So, quick...bug Linda to send her pictures to me. I'm talking to YOU commenters and Mt. V people who never comment.


Here's my favorite shot...taken at the rehearsal. Lily and her Aunt Andrea getting ready to practice walking down the aisle. Cute, eh?

The whole crew waiting in a dark hallway. I'm pretty sure Andrew is issuing a challenge to Colin way in the back there. It probably went something like, "I wonder who can say the funniest inappropriate thing up on the alter during practice."
Lily actually threw the paper flowers during the rehearsal. Not so much at the actual wedding. To be fair...there were only about 20 people at the rehearsal and 150 watching her the next day. I'd forget the flowers too. ;) At least she walked and didn't have to be dragged!


The wedding! With so many people, I didn't have any shot of the aisle...so no cute pictures of the boys and Lil'. I'm sure the professional got it. Instead, we have this cute shot of shy Lily standing in front of Andrea's bridesmaids.


A close up. I know her hair is unadorned and a bit scraggly. Seriously...a miracle that she wore the dress and even showed UP at the wedding. Hair was NOT a priority.

Andrea and Dave getting married.
Andrew looking...well, normal, I guess.


I gave Andrew the camera to entertain himself. I deleted most of the pictures, because they were of his shoes or the floor or the camera strap. But he got a few...
He never asks people to turn and look at him.


Except for his cousin Colin, apparently. Most. Photogenic. Kid. Ever.

I believe this is the dance floor. I have videos of this...somewhere. Now...go to the comments. Bug Linda for her pictures, and maybe you'll get to see me in my dress. Looking...thick. ;)












No comments: