Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random photos

Have I shown you these photos yet? I don't think so. I made fun of my MIL a bit for not sending me photos very often, but I had a bunch of old-ish photos sitting in my camera that I haven't gotten around to putting on here.

My boys. In love. Forever and ever.

Playing dress up. Andrew the king and Lily the queen and Michael...the jester?


King needs an Adrenalin shot and the queen need a new hair stylist.

More dress up. This is...I don't know...Super Cat in the Hat?

Mikey gets in the act as Spiderman."Come with me, fair maiden"

Naked Mike looks like he's giving a dissertation.

Kind of a smile...darned unphotogenic children

This is how I found him before I started the photo shoot. I was putting Andrew and Lily in the tub together, and when I went to see what Mikey was doing...Ta Da! Miraculously, the book emerged unharmed and dry!
While I had the camera out, I had to get the original cuties of the household.

And try to photograph the new hole in his mouth. The permanent tooth is already mostly in.

Losing a tooth hasn't affected his maturity (or lack thereof) at all.

I found a half dozen or so eggs in the back of the fridge that were a few months past due. So rather than throw them out, the kids got to play with them. Lily was totally grossed out by the innards of an egg, but the boys thoroughly enjoyed it.
You can almost hear him thinking, "You are really going to let me have this?"







Yesterday Lily got a new haircut! It was sad to see all her length go, but there were so many broken ends that it wouldn't even stay in a pony tail anymore (see picture above). I think the new style really suits her non-girly attitude. But we'll probably grow it out again, since I love piggies and ponies and braids. This cut will be great for summer!

Mad at me for wanting to take her picture

More cooperative later on, but really? The smile? Wait until you see Andrea's wedding photos. She did this in ALL of them.

Running from camera.

Sneaking some shots





4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love Lily's haircut! :o) And I'm patiently waiting for Linda to send you pictures... if you would have her send them to me too, I'd greatly appreciate it!

d e v a n said...

great pictures and cute kidlets!

Andrea said...

Lily got a Rachel haircut! o wait, that was a hideous hair do in the late 90's but still she has the same hair as my Rachel :) It looks adorable

CARRIE said...

Love the cut. Very cute.