Monday, August 13, 2012

Mr. Positivity

I've mentioned before that Michael is Mr. Positive.  It's one of the things I love the most about him.

Today we went to this park, and since it had been more than a year since we last went, Michael had no memory of going.  He was awe-struck.  And while I sat on a bench in the shade, I could occasionally hear him from far away.

"This.  Is.  AWESOME!"

Occasionally he would come running over to me and excitedly tell me things like, "Mom, I just went up 84 stories.  It was AWESOME!"


He's just so darn enthusiastic about life.  It does get a little weird sometimes though.  Like when we went into the park bathroom, with its lidless stainless steel toilet bowl that freezes your butt year round, and he said, "Mom!  Look at this silver toilet!  Isn't it AMAZING?"

He just makes you glad to be alive, this one.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious ...and so true!

CARRIE said...

Hell--that park IS AWESOME!!!!!! (And you know I'm not Miss Positivity in the least.)