Friday, July 20, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Oh. My. God.

I'm going to wet my pants I'm so excited. I'm going to New York this afternoon with a bunch of ladies from my playgroup. We're going to get dressed up (for us, anyway), eat dinner without children, go see Wicked...on Broadway no less, go out afterwards, collapse in exhaustion...

Oh, wait, that last part is probably just me. I am the only NYC virgin in the group...the rest have lived there or near there once upon a time. I'm sure there will be much laughing at my open mouthed gaping. "Look, Maude! That there shore is a beeeeg buildin'"

So. Excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That sounds like so much fun (ans I'm only SLIGHTLY jealous). Have a blast, you wild woman!

CARRIE said...

What fun! Can't wait to read about it.

Tricia said...

So jealous of WICKED!!! Have a great time!