Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Odds 'n' Ends

I will not be posting much the next few days. I will be doing one of the following during my precious free time:

1) Reading Harry Potter
2) Painting the gargantuan wooden structure that now graces our backyard so it won't crack and fall apart upon first freeze.
3) Starting on-line graduate courses so I can keep my teaching certificate in case there is an Apocalypse and I wish to teach again.

Probably in that order.

A few things to tide you over until my next titillating update...

Lily has her first tooth! One of the bottom little teeth has reared it's sharp edge. Maybe this is why she hasn't wanted solids for the last 2 days??? Lily is crawling! She is also pushing herself up from a tummy position into a sitting position (she does the splits to do that...it looks quite painful). She is getting into things left and right. Do you think this is an appropriate time to baby proof?

Funny Andrew story: We were outside just before bedtime. Jeff was getting ready to add a rail to the top of our play structure and Andrew was running around underneath and on top of play structure (motivating Jeff to finish so Andrew won't plummet to the ground and break bones). I said, "Okay, I"m setting my timer for 10 minutes and then you'll have to get ready for bed." Andrew turns to me and earnestly says, "Are you talking to Dad or me?"

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Giselle,

I think you should call me when you finish Harry Potter because I am dying to talk with someone about it!!!