Monday, July 30, 2007

New theme song

Lily has suddenly become a very proficient crawler. She is EVERYWHERE. She loves this new trick. And she now has a new theme song:

I WILL FOLLOW HIM (to the tune of the song by the same name by Little Peggy March)

I will follow him, follow him wherever he may go,
And near him, I always will be,
For nothing can keep me away, Since I am crawling.

I will follow him, ever since I spied his toys I knew,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high, it can keep,
Keep me away, away from his stuff.

I love him, I love him, I love him,
And where he goes, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.




Can you guess who she's following? It ain't God, I'll tell you that. And can you guess the reaction of this "Him"? It's been an interesting few days ("Keep her away from me! She's following me again!")

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Tell Andrew to try to relax. Lily will be following him for at least the next 15 - 20 years (until he moves out) so he'll do better just to get used to it! :-)

Cute song!

Kelsey said...

P.S. Of course I'm kidding, I know there's no telling a three-year-old to relax!