Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Potter envy

I started Harry Potter Monday night.

I finished Harry Potter Wednesday morning.

My children were neglected. My husband was neglected. My chores were neglected...but I can't blame that last one on a book...my chores are ALWAYS neglected.

Now Jeff has started the book. And I am envious. HE hasn't finished the series yet. HE hasn't read all the exciting passages. I eagerly ask him what part he's at...remembering what emotions I felt as I read that section. I'm so jealous.

I need a life.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Giselle, exact same scenario at our house. Bill says "hey no way!" and I say "ooohh, what part are you at?" He then refuses to tell me until I threaten to leak plot info. Poor Reina was lucky it was the weekend when I read it...Bill took care of her!