Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pause for family

Oh, this blog. I am not writing down all that we're doing, because I'm just enjoying Jeff being home. It's so nice to be reminded why I married him in the first place. Now if only we could win the lotto and become independently wealthy so we could hang out all the time. If only we would play the lotto so we could have a chance of winning so we could hang out all the time. -sigh- It's nice.

Yesterday we ventured downtown and visited Reading Terminal Market. It was really fun...the kids did AWESOME...I got to eat a gyro. Yummo.

Today we went to the zoo since it was in the 50's and dry. The kids were AWESOME...and we had a lot of fun.

Tomorrow, I have an MRI and a playdate for Andrew. Not at the same time.

Tuesday, Andrew and Lily are spending the morning at My Gym for 3 hours without parents. Jeff and I will be home with just one kid...AS IF. We will be running errands like mad. And the van is getting it's eco-check.

Wednesday is New Year's, right? Our town has a huge festival thingy...so we'll go to that. Put the kids to be early and eat Montgomery Inn and Graeters for dinner...shipped at a ridiculous cost to PA...and totally worth it. Yummo.

Thursday is New Year's Day. I'm pretty sure we'll yell at the kids a lot and not do much of anything. Good times.

Friday, Jeff goes back to work. I think I'm hosting playgroup at my house...hmmmm, better check on that.

Saturday, we're having people over for dinner. So, add "clean frantically" to Friday's list. Oh, wait...playgroup..."clean frantically" to Thursday as well. Oh, and I'll have to go shopping and figure out what to make sometime. Whenever...

So now you're all caught up. I'll post again when my boyfriend goes back to work and I'm lonely again. Toodles!

2 comments:

CARRIE said...

I wouldn't know what that's like....having a hubby I actually like spending time with. ;)

bluedaisy said...

Glad you are enjoying time with your hubby!! Also, thank you for posting because the blog world has been BORING- post more soon :)