Sunday, December 07, 2008

Videos?

Okay, once I realized that I could put videos on here successfully, I immediately went and tried to get videos of the kids. Notice how life-like they are, in motion! Notice how messy my house is! No, wait, DON'T notice how messy my house is...just look at the cute kids...

Lily was putting her doll baby in and out of Shadow's cage, and I thought it had great potential to be cute. It is so difficult to capture her facial expressions on still pictures. But, as you can see, it instead became a great example of Lily's "terrific" twos!

Next, I went and tried to get one of Michael. He was very very tired, but of course still cute (he can't run from the camera yet!) Andrew barged in on the filming and made it a little more interesting...it's a relative term. :)

No comments: