Monday, December 01, 2008

So sad to see you go, NaBloRamadamadingodong


I know many of you are probably THRILLED that you won't have to read this blog everyday anymore. Perhaps I will only write cute stuff about the kids and skip over the titillating blogs about my period and guest accommodations (which, to respond to Kate's suggestion...we have definitely considered getting a pull out couch, but they are friggin' expensive and not comfortable and the guests would be in the middle of the action...etc etc). From now on, I will try to refrain from my own commentary and complaining and stick strictly to cute stories about Andrew, Lillian, and Michael.

Ha! Suck-ahs! It's not time for resolutions yet. December is bound to be a month filled with school holidays (today is one???), bad weather, and frustration over attempts to make cookies and other festive activities destined to be thwarted by said cute children. I see LOTS of complaining in the future of this blog.

So while you may have been thrilled (before that last paragraph) that NaBlaMoPoWhatever is over, I am very very sad. I have really enjoyed and looked forward to all the blogging going on. I think I need to read more than 15 blogs so that there is a new post by SOMEONE each day. I think that reading blogs to me is like watching soap operas to other people. Really boring soap operas. I'm not saying that you are boring. But does your husband get possessed by demons or do you sleep with your neighbor's half-brother only to find out that it is your father or get shot/go in coma/wake up after brain surgery every couple of years? No? Okay, so you're not boring (why else would I read your blogs?)...but you aren't quite as exciting as Soap Opera, USA.

Anyhoo, I digress. PLEASE keep writing. Don't take a week hiatus just because you are burnt out from writing. Entertain me. ;)

Signed,
The truly desperate housewife

6 comments:

Kate said...

Do most of your guests really get to sleep in once the kids are up?

And I know a couple of sets of parents that would happily contribute to said couch as an advance on hotel room expenses.

I'm evil, aren't I?

HawleyFamily said...

I like it when you digress...you make me laugh! GREAT job on November! I promise to try and do more on my blog. :)

Annie said...

C'mon over Gigi. I've got a new one for you.

bluedaisy said...

Please keep posting about whatever is on your mind! I love reading your blog-- and the cute kiddie pics/stories are the icing on the cake. That Elmo-fur story was priceless. No worries, I will be posting much in order to avoid pricey therapy bills while I adjust to working outside the home. Anyway, screw soap operas, I will stick with "As The Blogs Post". (Sorry, I didn't mean to leave an entire post in your comment section!)

Kelsey said...

I've had so much fun reading your month of posts, all of them. And I will try to keep it up for a little while longer over at my place!

CARRIE said...

I think I am a little addicted to daily posting, but only just a little. I enjoyed reading your complaining. Makes me think you are human, and not the perfect mother I make you out to be in my head. You are reaaally close, but not perfect. ;)