Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 things

Thing #1: Michael is really stinkin' cute right now. Video-worthy levels of cuteness. But EVERY video of him starts with him about to dance/talk/be silly, then you either see a close-up of Andrew's nose hairs or hear him chant, "Cam-er-a...do do dooo" right into the microphone, and then you hear me yell, "Can't I take ONE SINGLE VIDEO WITHOUT YOU..." And then it cuts off. Every. Single. Time.

-sigh-

Thing #2: I was sitting on the floor playing Guess Who with Andrew last night after the littles went to bed. Andrew pointed out 2 holes in my jeans. The crotch of my jeans. Big. Gaping. Holes. On either side of the center seam. Perfectly disguised by folds when I pull my pants down and up. And now...all day...I'm am fretting about how long those BIG HOLES have been showing my nether parts to the world. And it isn't...ahem...well groomed, shall we say...since it is WINTER and all. Just picturing myself bending over to shelve books at the library on Saturday and scaring the Be-Jezus out of the poor patrons. Big Holes, people. Big enough to fit...I don't know...a Quarter through.

-shudder-

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ah - wish we could get our Michaels together, it would be a riot. And Harper and Andrew could disappear and entertain each other. Don't know about Lily though... :-)

That happened to me with a pair of yoga pants, I bent over to put something away and Matt was all, "You've got a huge hole in your pants!" Oops.

Anonymous said...

Lol...time to go shopping?

At least you're trying to take videos of Michael. Zander's life is barely recorded at all. I think all his baby book has in it is his name. /sigh

CARRIE said...

What is it about those darn first-borns? N does the exact same thing. Sister, didn't we get 3.5 years of just you???? Let someone else have a minute of fame.