Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sign of the end of the world

I am in a cleaning mood today. It doesn't happen very often, but I usually try to just take advantage of my motivation while it's there...since I know it won't likely come back for a few months. I've moved furniture to sweep behind, cleaned all the rooms downstairs, and 2 out of 4 bedrooms upstairs, vacuumed the steps, beat the rugs in the front hall, gone through some donated clothes, and even tackled the basement.

As I paused from washing the window sills (I KNOW...), Lily asks, "Mommy, who's coming over?"

Further proof that I only really clean when there's going to be company. :)

3 comments:

LisaP said...

When you're done, please come to my house. I'm not that far away. :>)

Mom said...

I'm going to church. The end is near. Washing window sills? Really? Who IS coming over? I'm with Lily.

Anonymous said...

My kids ask the same thing!!! I'm so impressed with your cleaning spree. Are you nesting? ;)