Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cutie pies




Here are some photos of the kids. Including the furry kid that is sorely neglected as of late.

We had a great day yesterday. We lazed around in the morning, playing endless games of Go Fish. Andrew is ADDICTED to the game...and we humor him because it is the first game that he can lose without throwing a huge tantrum. He actually lets us win...gracefully. Ending up tied is better, but we are occasionally allowed to win. I finished painting the trim and cabinets in the kids' bathroom. Both children napped...almost simultaneously. Then we drove around a bit...saw where Washington crossed the Delaware and walked around New Hope a bit (very artsy community...a bit like Laguna Beach except FREEZING COLD). On the way home went to a FANTASTIC restaurant in our town and by the time we got home it was bedtime. Bonus.

Andrew almost made me tear up in the car. We were between New Hope and our dining destination and Lily was talking up a storm. We could barely talk over her, she was squealing and cooing so loudly. When she paused for a moment, Andrew said, "That was a great story Lily. Tell me another."

Okay, so he's just mimicking me. I say that to Lily all the time. But it is ten times cuter coming out of a 3 year old's mouth.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Am I repeating myself? Probably, but I LOVE seeing your pictures! So so SO cute!

Also, you forgot to list one very important "favorite thing about Lily." The muppet hair!

I hope you know I was kidding when I mentioned you on my blog. That one person took it a little seriously... sorry about that. I have always adored the Muppets. Like, really really adored them. I actually own five dvd's of old Muppet episodes. So while it sounds like an insult, really I love Lily's hair.

You probably didn't need that explanation, but there you have it.