Monday, February 19, 2007

Making a liar out of me

My children are in a plot against me. Lily may only be 4 months old, but somehow Andrew has influenced her already.

See, during the week, it is impossible to get anything productive done. Andrew took 1 nap last week. ONE, people. Lily slept in her crib maybe once a day...her longest nap being 40 minutes. Never, NEVER, did these naps overlap.

This weekend, when there were 4 adults in the house, FOUR people to entertain these little attention-hogs...what did my two little diabolical angels do?

Let's see...Lily took a 3 hour nap Saturday...at the same time her brother slept peacefully in his bed for 2 hours. WTF??? We had to WAKE LILY UP. Huh? My child? The napless wonder. Then again on Sunday, Lily slept in her car seat for well over an hour while her brother took YET ANOTHER NAP.

So Jeff's parents certainly aren't buying my excuses for why the house is a filthy wreck. They probably spent all that free time looking for my hidden bon bon wrappers. Because I am obviously living it up while my children sleep all day!

No comments: