Monday, March 12, 2007

Andrew, the rock star

Meet Lily:



Lily is a typical girl. She loves to squeal about her favorite rock star. Every time she sees him, she is mesmerized. Not matter what dumb thing he is doing, she thinks it is cool. All she wants is to be with him and get some attention from him. If he just glances in her direction she smiles so big it's like she's swooning. What's her rock star's name? Andrew. And Andrew LOVES all the attention. (I believe that when Lily was 4 days old he told me he hated Lily. When I asked why, he said, "She doesn't pay attention to me")




My mother-in-law once told me that one of her favorite parts of motherhood was watching her kids together. I now understand completely. How could we ever have felt complete without this little girl??? I thought we were one big happy family with just the three of us. Now I can't imagine life without my TWO little munchkins. Aren't they cute???



1 comment:

Annie said...

This may be a bit premature for me considering my first child is only 3 months old, but Andrew and Lily are so sweet together it makes me look forward to the next one!