Monday, March 19, 2007

Let's catch up on pictures

Countdown to....
....filling this empty fishtank.


Andrew and his "Easter snake." I love that he looks like a biker showing off his new tattoo. This kid just won't smile for the camera!



Lily in her usual spot...the Baby Bjorn. Best invention ever. Lily must spend several hours in it a day. And I wonder why her verbal skills are so behind what Andrew's were. And why she can't roll over yet. Hmmmm?




But I swear, she is happiest in the Bjorn. Go figure.



The only shot of Andrew smiling this month. Loser. Just moments after this shot was taken, he requested I take a picture of him peeing in the potty. I am kind enough to not put that on the blog. I'm saving it for torture during the teen years.




I love me a naked baby. So stinkin' cute!

No comments: