Friday, March 09, 2007

Terribly funny

Andrew was running into the kitchen and almost tripped over my feet. He did this elaborate balance dance to keep himself from falling. It was funny. My mom, Andrew, and I were laughing pretty hard about it. Andrew, in the midst of his laughter, said, "Oh, that was terribly funny."

? I don't know where he gets these things...but they ARE terribly funny!

BTW...Andrew pooped on the potty yesterday! I recently acquired a big package of marbles as rewards for potty time (I know, candy isn't a motivator...it's like he literally doesn't share any of my genes). So he is very excited to get marbles. He goes potty so much during the day it's kind of ridiculous. Once yesterday, he sat atop the commode and pushed so hard to get pee to come out...that some came out the other end! He was THRILLED that he got 2 marbles for pooping. Look for eyeball hemorrhaging in future pictures...I envision this child pushing his heart out for these damn marbles.

No comments: