Friday, January 02, 2009

Pictures, anyone?

Andrew rolling out the dough. He was awesome and patient. It made me feel guilty that I never bake with him. Until I burned the cookies and had to clean up the mess. Then I remembered...

He also loved icing them and covering the table...I mean the cookies with sprinkles.




Lily "decorates" her cookies. Um, I don't see any finished products on the plate, do you?



Chad teaching Andrew how to text message. Will he teach me next?


Michael is serious about rolling over.


Andrew is hiding his Christmas cookie consumption from Lily. I about died laughing when I saw this.


5 presents. That's all I bought for the kids. And 3 of them weren't even under the tree. I wonder where all of these came from?


Michael enjoys the wrapping paper...Mommy does too, because it doesn't desolve very quickly in that slobbery mouth!


Lily peeking out of her house that Santa brought.


Mikey playing with his new toy that Santa brought.


Mommy...lookin' good...helping Lily open her Little People castle from G & G


Can you tell we dragged her out of bed to open gifts? A bit dazed and confused.


Inside the house.

Michael enjoys his toy so much, he just can't look up and smile. Nor can he stand unassisted yet.


Lily in the cold garage playing with her gift from Memere and Pepere.


Andrew with his favorite gift!


Andrew tearing through his gifts like a hurricane.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Wish I could be 2 places at once.

Swistle said...

I bought the twins the same playtable Michael has there, and I think I bought it for them the same Christmas I later found semi-digested wrapping paper in someone's diaper.

Erin said...

YAY! I love all the pictures. All your kids are SO adorable. Seriously. Love them.

Kelsey said...

It's so fun to see other people's Christmas pictures - looks like everyone had fun!