Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank you Erin!

If anyone tells you whining doesn't work...don't believe them.

Today I received a very timely package from Erin. I didn't win this contest, but she sent me brownies and a crafty frame thingy anyway.

I will post pictures of the craft frame thingy as soon as the batteries are charged in my camera. I'm afraid the brownies won't last that long. Did I mention timely?

So thank you, Erin! I don't know how you find the time...but it was so so fun to get a package in the mail!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh good! I'm so glad it got there before the weekend! I mailed it on Monday and Post Office Lady said it would take TEN DAYS. I was like, sheesh, she doesn't live in the YUKON.

Thanks for the public thanks. Shucks, sister!

I'm excited to see pics of where you hang it! No pressure or anything...