Monday, April 06, 2009

Almost through in Cinci

Oh...how busy we've been. And how wonderful it has been. We arrived at my parents' house in Cinci last Tuesday, and since then we've...

-visited my Memere at her assisted living apartment
-had numerous melt downs and tantrums due to not napping or sleeping at night...the kids have had some too.
-got Andrew's hair cut at my dad's place...the same place I went from age 9-16
-went to the Museum Center to see the awesome dino exhibit
-ate at LaRosa's
-taught Andrew how to play Dominoes and Sorry
-watched Lily play with the doll house for hours at a time
-watched Mike investigate and destroy much of the house with quiet determination...did you know that Tide boxes aren't good to leave on the floor?
-ate Graeter's...3times so far
-visited with my friend Annie and her two sweet babies
-had Great-Memere over for dinner
-got a tow hitch put on my van
-went to Dayton and visited the Air Force Museum
-visited Great Grandma while in Dayton
-ate Marion's pizza
-visited with Aunt Kate and Cousin Colin...did an egg hunt, went to the zoo, played at the park for hours, celebrated Kate's 35th birthday
-visited with Uncle Chuck and Aunt Betty from Chicago
-went to Sharon Woods and went through the nature center and play area
-took Andrew to Montgomery Inn for lunch while my mom's neighbor watched the littles
-also had Montgomery Inn as take-out.
-gained 15 pounds
-ate Skyline Chili for lunch...twice
-did I mention that my pants are tight?
-watched The Lion King on VHS 6 times...when is that coming out on DVD? I mean again, since it is now in "the vault".
-watched Angels in the Outfield on VHS...did you know that Matthew McConaughey is in that? And Adrien Brody? And Dermot Mulroney? Andrew loved it.

Sorry to any friends in the area that we didn't get to see. We've been BUSY. 103 pictures worth of busy. I'll try to post more as soon as we are home. But that won't be for another 6 days... ;) On to Mt. Vernon we go! For somebody's 1st birthday (can you even believe it???)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I need a NAP after that list.
Also, PICTURES?! Did I hear PICTURES?!

Sara said...

I am exhausted just reading that, but it sounds like lots of fun! When did you go to the zoo? We were there on Saturday--it would have been funny to run into you!

Andrea said...

I would much rather have been spending all that time with you!! It sounds like you had a blast...