Sunday, April 12, 2009

The pictures...Part 1 of ?

A rare shot of Jeff's whole family...


We were with my in-laws for a few days in the beginning of our trip, then Jeff went home and I went to Cinci for a week, then I returned to my in-laws (as did Jeff) for a few more days at the end of the trip. Here are some pics from the first of our visits with my in-laws...


In the hot tub with Grandma. I conveniently forgot my swimsuit.




Andrew doing Tan grams. Oh, how I hated those things as a kid...guess who loves them... Also, you can see his nice shiner from the cut on his head.



Lily painting. Not an activity that I do with her...she had a blast!



Lily and Andrew cuddling with Aunt Dottie. Talk about melting her heart...Lily especially made her day by yelling her name and leaping onto her lap. My Lily is NOT that kind of girl...usually. It's like she somehow knew that everybody needed extra cuddles that weekend.



Lily and her favorite...Uncle Chad. I love everything about this picture...Chad in a suit on the floor with dolls and one hand hooked around his niece. What a fantastic uncle...no wonder Lily loves him. Aunt Sara also played dolls (although I have no pictures of Sara at all?!?). Sara was a bit horrified that when she suggested that the dolls go shopping, Lily agreed and told her they needed apples. (see? cause grocery shopping is the only kind of shopping we do...)


Just had to add this, because I love how Lily is gazing up at her favorite.


Okay...now I'm feeling really bad that I have no shots of Sara or Colum. But isn't this shot priceless. What total and utter GOONS.

Lily and her Great-Grandma. Lily was also THRILLED every time Elsie came into the room...it's so neat that she remembers these far away relatives now!


Michael hanging out with his Great-Grandma. She is amazing with little kids...and Mikey enjoyed her company tremendously.




No comments: