Thursday, April 16, 2009

The pictures...Part 6 of hopefully 6

Oh, dear Lord. I'm sick of these photos, so I can't imagine you all. But this is it. Our Easter egg hunt is on video...the real video camera, so you won't be able to see Lily's tantrum and then Andrew's tantrum and then Lily's next tantrum...with a little egg hunting in between. ;) Tomorrow, back to our regularly scheduled programming...whining about the baby being sick again...2 seconds after we returned home. Ugh.

Hot tubbing with Daddy this time. It was F-ah-reezing out...about 45 degrees I think. I've never been so glad to not have a bathing suit.
The baskets all cute and pretty the night before. We e-mailed the Easter bunny (found it on Google) and let him know we'd be traveling on Easter Sunday. He happily obliged to our request to hide eggs on Saturday instead.

Trying to pose with baskets. Classic bedhead Easter photo.



We visited a sheep farm later that day. I only took this one picture because I was having so much fun. Oh, and I was helping keep little ones out of sheep poop (unsuccessfully). This is Andrew with a lamb that had been born that same morning. We actually missed seeing a new lamb being born by just a few minutes...I saw it in a field with it's mother all bloody and gross...the kids got to see the farm dog herd the animals and help the (dumb) sheep find its new baby. We also got to meet the llama who "owns" the sheep...did you know they protect the flock from coyotes and other preditors. And on and on...I'm such a nerd, but, then, Andrew gets it honestly. He had so many questions for the farmer. I loved it.




Frozen. Crazy.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Just to clarify the hot tub pictures, we do keep the water heated. We're not that crazy!

Kelsey said...

Okay I get that it is warm in the water, but I still think I'd be wearing a hat!