Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The pictures...Part 4 of ?

Lily is ready to go to the zoo! Featured in this photo are her Cinderella and Ariel dolls. I bought them for the bike carrier (remember? I like one of a kind desirable toys to bribe my children into being good)...but they kind of got moved to the car for our trip. Best. Move. Ever. She didn't sleep on our car trips, but she played happily with her "pincesses" for hours. "Sin-da-weh-wah and Air-el" are her best friends!
Posing in front of the flowers at the zoo. It was absolutely the most perfect day EVER.
My mom's grandkids.

Lily was in a posing mood this day. She would run up to a statue and say, "Take my pit-ture?" And then immediately, "Can I see it?"...often before you'd even snapped the shot.

Andrew looking very cute with a gorilla statue. Not too far off...

Poser. He got this idea from Colin...who had hurt his ear on the metal teeth before was able to get my camera out.

Colin and Lily on the safer side of the alligator.

The boys watching the manatees. By far Michael's favorite part, since he got out of the stroller for a change.

Riding the carousel.

Self portrait. I could not love Mikey's face in this any more. And you can count how many times I have eaten ribs or chili by counting the chins...

There was this little playhouse in the membership building that Lily adored. Here she is posing by her window boxes.

And cuddling the house jaguar.


We played while the boys got their faces painted. Colin is a leopard and Andrew? Well, he is the Loch Ness Monster, except he wanted to be brown instead of green. So he just looked...well...weird. It was quite disturbing for him to not have eyebrows...very hard to read his emotions for the rest of the day.
-sigh- Do I have to explain this picture? Do I? Let's just say that bubbles were spilled, clothes were shed, and broomball was played. And my parents got their porch cleaned for free.

My uncle Chuck and Aunt Betty came over briefly to visit (they live in Chicago, but were visiting their own grandchildren in Cinci). Andrew and Colin were tickled mercilessly...and loved every minute of it.

Michael preferred to steal Chuck's glasses and then clap for himself.

No comments: