Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The pictures...Part 2 of ?

No matter that he can't walk. If he needs to carry something, Michael just sticks it in his mouth. This works especially well if it is a choking hazard.
Wherever we went, Michael was usually stuck in this stroller. And he was usually just this happy about it.

Andrew checking out the dino bones. I'm sure he had a few questions for the volunteer.


Andrew pushing the buttons to make the life sized dinos move. He made me proud...at one point I was looking for him, and an older gentleman said, "That is one polite boy...he asked me so nicely if he could take a turn pushing buttons. What a nice kid." Cut to me beaming.


You can hardly see them, but there is my mom posing with the kiddos in front of the museum center. Oh, and a huge dinosaur model.

Now, this next clip may seem a bit cruel, but I find it hilarious. Maybe grounds to have my children taken away from me, but hilarious. I wanted to truly capture how loud the exhibit was. Lily was...um...less than thrilled with the roaring noises. After trying to get her to adapt, I found a bench off to the side that seemed safe. I left her to capture this video...notice at the end how she cries "yes" to the question...cracks me up. I know...evil.

1 comment:

HawleyFamily said...

Maybe Lilly answered 'yes' because she was afraid they would come and eat her if she said 'no!' hahaha! I would have done the same thing with my kids! Looks like you guys had a great time on your trip! When might you be coming to the west coast? :)