Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The pictures...Part 5 of ?

As part of the 1st birthday celebration, Mike got his hair cut at Grandpa's barber...

Before
Before...getting curious about what is about to happen.

The first cut. No, I don't save the first lock of hair. Technically I've been trimming it out of his face for months now. I'm not sentimental that way...


Love this shot...


After, on the way home. He'd run out of patience so we didn't get a good "after" shot


From the side


From the front



This is what he was distracted with, and so couldn't pose for an "after" shot.


Lily shows no fear...as usual



1 comment:

Pamela said...

I love seeing so many pictures of your kids! And you! I'm a little jealous...so many days where you weren't the sole provider of entertainment for your kids and you had other adults to keep you company to boot. Glad you guys had so much fun.

So...Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska in 5 years? I've never seen prairie grass in person. ;)