Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween...backwards, because I am still learning how to download pictures in this new blogger format.


The pumpkins.  (l-r) Andrew's frustration chop job, Lily's drawing, Michael's pick a picture out of the book)

The goons.  Andrew also had a face mask that we forgot until we got to House #3.  He ran back and got it.

Michael showing his muscles.  Lily showing how Ariel would look after a long night drinking.

What we trick-or-treated through.  Beautiful fall leaves and several inches of snow.  As the weather men said, it was "Snowtober".  (insert me rolling my eyes now)

Lily's Halloween parade the week before Halloween (I said we were going backwards)

The only pictures of our adventure painting pumpkins.  Notice there are none of the carving.  Paint brushes are only slightly less dangerous than large carving knives when deciding to let my guard down and grab a camera.

Michael's Halloween parade last week.  I submit that there is nothing cuter than a bunch of 3 year olds dressed in costume and led around in a confused line.


He was just so stinkin' cute.

 So that was our Halloween week.  Parades.  Snow.  Trick-or-treating in the cold.  Lots of happiness.  Lily woke up yesterday morning and said, "I love October.  It starts with my birthday and ends with Halloween."
Jeff added, "And there are lots and lots of sweets for both of those things."

Now begins November.  Let's see if I can remember to post every day, shall we?

3 comments:

bluedaisy said...

Adorable photos! And OMG, November- I gotta get my butt in gear with the posting!! It was interesting to have that snow thrown into the mix but we didn't get as much as others (or have any of the associated problems). Great costumes :)

d e v a n said...

Fun!

CARRIE said...

Is Andrew like 9 feet tall now? Holy cow!