Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Playdate update

The dad and his daughter cannot make it to our playdate on Friday, because they have some visitors flying in and he has to go to the airport.  I offered to just take M. for his while he goes to the airport...and he is obviously not comfortable with it.  I mean, we don't know each other really at all.  And his daughter is only 4.

And maybe he's a girl-phobic person, like I am boy-phobic.

Although I'm sure Jeff would tell me that it is impossible for a guy to be girl-phobic.

This is the same Jeff that keeps coming up to me and saying in a dirty voice, "I'LL have a daddy playdate with you."

1 comment:

CARRIE said...

So are you gonna cancel with all the mommas who are due to show up on Friday? Ya know, since you really didn't want 'em there to begin with.....you just needed them for distraction. ;)