Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Strep all around!

I took the 2 littles to the doctor this evening...positive on the quick strep test...and Lily has a massive ear infection on one side.

So I hustled my butt to the CVS clinic on the way to Andrew's swim lessons. 

Yup.  Major strep here too.

Unfortunately, the nurse said adults don't respond as quickly to the antibiotics with strep as kids do...so my kids should feel great by breakfast/lunch tomorrow...and I may not feel better until Thursday or Friday.

Oh!  And Jeff has super important training tomorrow that he! can't! miss!

Should be a grrrrrrr-eat day tomorrow!  Let's hope I can sleep at least a few hours!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I hope you are sleeping right now AND that the antibiotics work quickly!

bluedaisy said...

That is just not cool- hope you are able to get some rest & that the meds kick in sooner than what they told you!

d e v a n said...

well, that sucks!Feel better soon!

CARRIE said...

I think it's because kids can just sleep and lay around having their momma bring them stuff. But mommas have to, um, be mommas and bring their sick kids stuff, hence the delayed response to antibiotics.