Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a slight delay

I know you are waiting for "during" pictures. So am I.

Our poor contractor called last Friday to tell us that his daughter's ear tube surgery had been scheduled for 11:30 on Monday, so he was going to have to start Tuesday. Then late Monday night, after we'd unplugged the fridge and packed up all our dishes, he called again and said his daughter had had an allergic reaction to the anesthesia and his wife was on a business trip, so he'd have to stay home on Tuesday.

So it's Wednesday. Hopefully he'll show up today.

And I'll have pictures tomorrow.




On another note...I'm having a blast with Michael. Who knew one child was so easy! I sure didn't when I only had one. Today we're going to Sesame Place just us! Woo-hoo! He has shown very little sadness at the loss of his A-nee (Andrew) and Nee (Lily) and Shah-oo (Shadow). The first day he asked for them, and then wandered around the family room touching all the toys one by one and saying, "Mine. Mine. Mine." Yes, Mike, they are all yours...for a little while.

2 comments:

CARRIE said...

Even when N is gone, G yells, "MY TURN!" whenever the dvd stops.

Anonymous said...

So true, I never realized how easy I had it when I had just one, lol! Enjoy ruling the roost while it lasts, Michael :)