Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Finished!

Okay, so I just finished a 770 page book in 2 days. Neglect with a capital "N". And Jeff was so kind to let me hide in our bedroom to read...all afternoon. I think today an afternoon of uninterrupted football is in store for him ;)

Due to my book (fabulous, by the way...graphic and exciting and science fiction at its best...all the way from page one to page 766), we didn't do much today. We got up at the crack of dawn, as usual, and got the kids all dressed up and cleaned off for professional pictures. Which went...okay. My main goal was to get shots of Mikey (who hasn't had professional shots since he turned 1), and then good shots of the 3 kids together. Those are the two shots I didn't quite get. Well, there is one beautiful shot of Michael...but I swear it looks so much like Andrew at 3, I could have saved us all a bunch of money and just framed an extra photo I have from 4 years ago and passed it off as Mikey. The 3 kid shots were a disaster. Michael did NOT want to be in them, and Andrew was screwing around the whole time...not smiling, turning around, pestering his sister. And Lily was doing her best...but unfortunately, her best means piggy-noses and buck teeth...she just tries a little too hard to smile for the camera ;)

Our best shots were of Jeff and I by ourselves (which we weren't even there for) and the whole family shots (again, not even there for). Whatever.

Okay, so tomorrow...no more reading!

No comments: