Thursday, November 04, 2010

The wedding

Finally! Wedding pictures! And you will be horribly disappointed by what I have to offer. But let's remember...it was held in an art gallery...with art left out...and Jeff was the best man. So Andrew was left with the camera while I chased Michael away from the $7000 vases.

I also wish I was industrious enough to turn on the scanner feature of our printer and scan in the photo booth pictures of the family. They are...awesome. Maybe I'll figure it out later. But it is November. And there are deadlines for posts ;)

The newlyweds







The groom's cake (seriously brainwashed family)

Andrew took this...I guess to show that we were in an art gallery?

The only 2 people not wearing black dresses have to stick together...

Lily harassing Michael. She was "keeping him out of trouble".
A.K.A. "chasing him into $7000 vases"



That's it. Those are all the photos I got. Lordy. All these wedding with us all gussied up, and Jeff and I just can't seem to get in a shot alone together. Representative of our life, I guess ;)

5 comments:

Kate said...

G-- you look awesome! That long hair wasn't doing anything for you. (haha) And um-- awesome dress!

d e v a n said...

You look fabulous and that dress is very nice!

Kelsey said...

It is so fun to see everyone dressed up!

CARRIE said...

You do look great! Love the dress, and your hair rocks! Um, and are you wearing lipstick????

Wedding Websites said...

Nice pictures in the wedding with proper dress. This is a moments of sanity that is third time a charm and I like it very much.