Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My family, by Andrew***

this is me. Andrew:I'm nice to be with.Me and my sister like to play with each other.(I'm relly nice).

Mommy:She make's me laugh evey day.(she is nice)
Daddy:he is very very very nice! He play's with us evry day!

Lily and Michael:Both very nice!They play with me.


Shadow:a very nice dog.She is very soft.




Pikachu,Matt,PingPong are fish:We feed are fish.I like them.








***I was moaning about what to write a blog about today, and Andrew offered to write one for me. I uploaded his pictures and then left him alone. No editing. I will not run spell check for this one ;) And evidently we are all nice people. ;)

4 comments:

bluedaisy said...

I like how Daddy gets the veryx3 nice and you get a (nice)...that kind of cracked me up b/c it's just so real life, right?
Andrew- Maybe you can come over and write up a blog for me tomorrow? You can take sick day from school, right? Very well done- you might have a future in blogging :)

memere said...

That's a very NICE blog Andrew.

Joanne said...

Very nice! That kid cracks me up!

Annie said...

Wow! Very very impressed. How old is that guy? 15? He's more articulate than some 15 year-olds I've met. Great job!