Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Graceful Family

We are not a graceful family. Friday night, Lily decided to take a tumble down our stairs.

The weird thing about this photo is? There is no black bruise on her eye. Yet? Does the camera show what is going to show up in a day? Is my camera a MAGIC camera? That sees the future?

This one was taken one minute before that other one. Weird, no? She's obviously no worse for the wear.
But it is a good thing we took the family Christmas photo last weekend, because I don't think we could get away with 2 black eye Christmas photos in a row. I don't think it would be funny again. And Social services would almost certainly be called on us.
If you don't remember...THIS was our family Christmas card last year:

What IS it with my kids injuring their faces in November?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hahahaha!

Grandma said...

Lily told me about her black eye on the phone tonight. When I told her I would have to kiss it when I see her at Thanksgiving she said, "Thanks! That would be nice!" Love that girl!