Thursday, November 08, 2007

I am here, Mommy!

This little squirt that is my 3rd child really wants to let me know that he or she isn't going anywhere. With both Andrew and Lily I had spotting in the 16th week of pregnancy. Nothing major...just enough to make me worry and have heart palpitations. Nothing with this pregnancy. This baby want there to be no doubt...I AM COMING, MOM, WHETHER YOU ARE READY OR NOT.

This movement thing is crazy strong. I didn't feel Lily until later...which again caused worry and heart palpitations. Not only do I feel this wiggle worm very frequently, Jeff even felt the baby last night. That is CRAZY. It seems way too early for him to be able to feel kicks. Ah, there goes the little booger right now. Kick, kick, Mama...I'm here and I'm wiggly. I wouldn't be surprised if at my ultrasound they move my due date back to April 7th. It would make way more sense if I were a week further along.

Anyhoo...

3 comments:

HawleyFamily said...

That is too weird...I spotted big time with both Alec and Aaron at the beginning of my pregnancy and then nothing with Ashey. Is it that our bodies are more used to being pregnant? As for the movement thing, Aaron was that way in the womb. Makes for a fun child! :)

Kate said...

I think you know what to look for the 3rd time around. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Kelsey said...

So have you decided you will find out? I can't wait. I haven't a clue what you are having this time. My psyche might be a little confused. I knew Lily was going to be a girl from the moment you said you were pregnant with her. Of course I 50/50 are pretty good odds. I'm really really excited for you.