Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One year

Today, I have lived in Philadelphia for 1 year. Amazing.

I can't write much, because I am having visitors today! My mom and my uncle have stopped by on their way home from taking care of their aunt (who is in her eighties). I don't think I was QUITE on the way home from CT, but my mother can't resist grandchildren just a few hours away. She and Lily have quite the love affair. And Andrew is enamored with his Uncle Chuck. I have a cute picture of Chuck, Lily, and Andrew from this morning...lots of love and bed heads. ;)

We went to the aquarium today with everyone. And Lily is taking a late nap so we can hopefully go out to dinner tonight. Woo-hoo...a real sit down restaurant.

Sorry for the lame-o post. Can't be "on" everyday, right?

1 comment:

Kate said...

YAY, Giselle!! One year. Wow. I guess I knew that since last year Colin and Andrew trick-or-treated together.

I think we're going to need to make another trip out to see you. EVERY day he talks about Andrew and Lily. Every time he sees a plane. Every time we see pizza. Every time we watch cars or eat donuts. So basically every day.

And Lily, too. Whenever he sees a baby or talks about girls. Or if we see a picture of Memere, he thinks Andrew and Lily are there as well.

I'm thinking February...