Sunday, November 04, 2007

A reason to move to Arizona

No Daylight Savings!!! Now there's a state that cares about families. None of this screwing with children's schedules. -sigh- Just as Andrew gets old enough that it doesn't matter...Lily is so set and bound in her schedule.

But just in case you are depressed and sleep deprived due to the change in clocks, here are some pictures to heal your soul. Enjoy my little cheerleader:


A sideways view of Little Miss OSU
Go team go!

Almost a smile...how is it hard to capture a smile already? I thought I had until she was 2 at least.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily is so darn cute! Watch out OSU, year 2024, Lily could be cheering, Andrew could be playing or maybe coaching!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

& I say we all uprise against the whole time change thing. It's wrecking my life at the moment and tomorrow promises to be even worse. Sigh.

Kelsey said...

Down with Daylight Savings!

Harper woke up at 5:45 this morning, according to the clock. And, dam*! That sure feels different than 6:45. If it is before 6 a.m., it's still night in my book.