Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're off!

Today is where the blogging every day may come to an end. We leave this afternoon to drive to Ohio...and once in Ohio, Lily will be sleeping in the computer room. So my computer time is going to be basically non-existent. But I will take copious notes and pictures of Thanksgiving with a crawler (will anyone eat?), Andrew as the reluctant ring bearer (how do you spell that?), ("I don't do jobs at weddings...I just dance." is his current motto), and an early 4th birthday party thrown by my crazy MIL (apparently hosting Thanksgiving and then having a wedding for her only daughter weren't enough to do for one weekend...she insisted on throwing this in as well).

I must go start cleaning my house...we wouldn't want the dog sitter to be so grossed out she stops coming to feed and walk Shadow. ;)

No comments: