Monday, January 08, 2007

Addicted

Andrew and Lily cram into the crib together. Is it weird that Andrew has no clothes on while Lily is dressed for the Arctic?

My happy girl . I had to put the diaper behind her head to better show off her spiky hair. I love it!

I think Lily may have an addictive personality. She is IN LOVE with her mobile. Aunt Kate got it for her for Christmas, and we finally put it up yesterday. And she LOVES it. So does Andrew for that matter. It makes him want to get in the crib (hence the picture).


Of course, she may just be thrilled with some entertainment. I won't let her watch TV, even though she desperately tries to turn her head towards it every time we turn it on. Poor thing. I want her to be stimulated by age-appropriate baby toys, that's all. And I just KNEW I had a mobile from Andrew's babydays, so I didn't buy her one. And then I couldn't find all the pieces. But I still wouldn't buy one because I KNEW it was somewhere. Ditto for the toys that are made for babies to sit under and gaze upon. I KNEW it was in a box. Uh, I don't think so. So El Cheapo finally broke down and got some entertainment for the girl. Okay, so I told people to get her it for Christmas. Still El Cheapo!


She is in heaven! And so are we!

No comments: