Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Some pictures from the last month

Okay, here's the Grandpa torture. Babies 'R' Us actually sells this product. No feet, people. Just a huge sack with a really small head hole. What would possess a person to buy this. Grandpa says he bought it for a joke...but he said that after he saw our reactions. Hmmmm,


Okay, my friend Nita got me these socks as a shower present. I am IN LOVE with them. I kind of didn't discover them until last week, because I got out all Lily's 3-6 month clothes. It looks like she's wearing little slippers, but they're socks! And they don't fall off!!! Love it!
Okay, could my kid BE any cuter?
My handsome boy. We've signed up for classes at My Gym here in town. Andrew does actually get out of the ball pit now that he's 3, but I think it will always be his favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They couldn't be any cuter!! But then look who's writing this comment.

Andrea said...

How cute are these kids???
I love those socks! Rachel has the ones from Children's Place that look like she is wearing little black Chinese slippers (with a strap). She has every color and size as her mommy has a shopping problem! Actually I get them at the outlet for $1 (I'll be going next week if you want me to look for some for ya!)

Joanne said...

These pics are too cute! I love grandpa with the penguin...adorable! Especially since she seems to HATE it! Very cute!