Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pictures of Lily- 3/12 months old

Could she be any cuter? Seriously? With those rosy cheeks and fuzzy head?

Whoever invented this thing was working with a thinner baby than poor Lily. Her little thighs get stuck when she gets in and out of it. She smiles briefly once she's in it, but I'm not convinced it is as great as everyone told me.
This is a picture of Lily talking. You can tell it's a funny story. Isn't she cute?
Proof that Lily is NOT always happy. We must take pictures like this so people aren't driven to procreate based on our cute pictures.
That's my girl! So sweet!


4 comments:

Erin said...

She is CUTE indeed! And I know we've been over this before, but Giselle, she really really does look like you.

Can someone back me up here?

She's practically a case study in Genetics. And of course, a case study in Completely Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! I just want to squish those cheeks! What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Here is an "unbias" remark from her Memere. She is gorgeous!! I'll give her Jeff's eyes but really the dark hair and cheeks are Borchers. She doesn't look like Andrew but both kids are beautiful. But I'm not bias you see.

HawleyFamily said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!! What a sweetie!! I see Andrew in her, but mostly I see you Giselle!

By the way, the bumbo tight legs become a godsend when a few months down the line she is trying to wiggle her way out of the chair. :)