Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi-5!

We have a new love in our house. And by "we" I mean "Andrew". Last week at playgroup someone mentioned how much their little one loved this kid's show on TLC. So Andrew and I checked it out. http://hi5.ninemsn.com.au/default.aspx (BTW...how do all of you fellow bloggers hide your links behind words? Like you would type Hi-5, and it would be a link? Seriously, I shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.)

It is a little kids' pop group, basically. They sing a lot of songs about using your imagination, and then do little skits. I just looked up a link for this, and I realized that the group has apparently changed since the episodes that we've been watching. The Hi-5 singers on TLC this week are much more multi-cultural. It looks like now it's all white people with one token Asian. Just an observation. Apparently there are no multi-cultural people looking for work in the dance/acting field. Interesting.

I digress. This show is pretty lame. Andrew loves it. And the songs are catchy, damn it. I go around all day singing the Hi-5 songs. So irritating. And Andrew is quickly becoming a groupie. But I guess it's better than Tele-tubbies (see, if I was really blogger-savvy, I would have made that word "Tele-tubbies" link to my old post about Andrew liking Tele-tubbies. But I don't know how to do that. And I don't really know how everyone else knows how to do it, but I can't figure it out to save my life. Well, maybe I could if my life were dependant on blogger. Let's hope for my sake it never is).

No comments: