Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween pictures

Finally! Some pictures!



My little Cookie Monster. Please don't notice the horribly disgusting mini-van in the background.

The 3 little munchkins.

Eating popsicles on the swing. If not for the poor lighting, this may have been our holiday card. I don't know if I'll be able to do better...
Andrew drew a face on his pumpkin. I went upstairs to feed Michael. I came down to find that Jeff had carved the pumpkin EXACTLY as Andrew had drawn it. I would have been too lazy to try and carve out those tiny eye and ear holes on that giant pumpkin...but good old Jeff did it. So we have a 4-year old's Jack-O-Lantern:



More on the swing:



Andrew at his class party. 2 other boys were football players (because their "real" costumes were too scary/violent for the party. Andrew was not able to wear his ninja costume for that reason)

I've included this one so you can see how much bigger Andrew is than his classmates. It's pretty shocking, really. Kind of looked like Andrew had gotten in the wrong class line.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yay Pictures!

1.) AWESOME pumpkin. I love kid generated art.

2.) Can't believe how big Michael is getting...when are we gonna see that guy?

3.) Your "little" Buckeye needs some more helmet stickers. I have no doubt he's made more than 3 great plays.

4.) Reina loves Lily's costume, and Cookie Monster in general. She was jealous.

d e v a n said...

Too cute! Love the jack-o-lantern. lol