Monday, November 10, 2008

Remember what they look like?

Michael is a big thumb sucker now. Have I mentioned that he is napping well? It is all due to this thumb.

Seriously can't get pictures of this girl. My sister can attest to it. Impossible.

Is there anything cuter than a baby wrapped in a towel? I think not.


Andrew climbed a tree! With Aunt Sara! And Lily! Way back a month ago!


The boys.

They have a real love affair.


No bib has even been more accurate.


Michael with a death grib on Shadow's collar. Since sitting up, he has become aware of her, and now loves her like his siblings.
Poor Uncle Jeff.

5 comments:

CARRIE said...

Michael is getting too big too quickly. It just makes me sad how fast they grow up.

They are all extremely cute. You lucky thang!

Erin said...

ARG! THOSE BROTHERS. They are so cute together! As are the cousins, of course, and also your baby girl. She is the cutest cookie monster I have ever seen!

(I'm also very intrigued by the placement of your car seats. I'd like a diagram, please. Me and car seats have a rough relationship, and I'm interested in how other families with more than >2 kids deal with these monstrously obnoxious contraptions.)

Kate said...

God, I love thumb-suckers. All we need to do now is get him hooked on night-nights! I just want to squeeze and kiss the little guy.

We sure had fun in Philly. It's hard getting back to real life.

Kelsey said...

I about threw a parade when our Michael discovered his thumb, I was soooo happy!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! Michael is getting SO big. Are you sure you didn't swap him with someone else's child at some point between August and now? There is no way he changed that much in 3 months!