Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stuck

-sigh- I think I'm ready to go back to work full-time. Do you know anyone hiring a full-time position for the next week? No, make that 2 weeks...Andrew has a week off school starting next Tuesday.

Positives for today: Andrew had school. Book club was taken from my house by my friend, so I don't have to worry about cleaning and prepping food for tonight. Michael only got up twice last night. My house still smells like the gyros I made for dinner last night. That's right, I made gyros. Honey Homemaker, here.

Negatives for today: I am wearing a rut in my floor from walking Michael around a circle in my house. Lily's eyes are so watery and puffy that she has been crying all morning, poor baby. I have to get ready for this stinkin' birthday party in 3 days. I'm bored. Andrew is bored.

Okay, enough wah-me. Lordy...I'm just too bored to write in this today. Baby's crying again. I've got to go rock him...poor little pitiful thing.

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

I hope they feel better soon!

CARRIE said...

You're a trooper. I have days when I feel like this and the kids aren't even sick. I just get tired of being a sahm. But I know that if I got a "real" full-time job in addition to my "fake" full-time job, I would really go insane.

I wish I lived closer so I could come over and share your misery.

Kelsey said...

At least it is only a week off and not summer!!! And there's a holiday in the middle of it so Jeff should be home for at least one day.

I think about going back to work all the time. I might actually be closer to going back than you are, but who knows. I have a hard time getting things accomplished now, what would I do with another job?

Andrea said...

Just think... it could be worse... you could be driving for 18 hours in a car with the children during that week off! :)